History of Our Church
Our local congregation was begun in 1887. We met at 303 West Omega for 84 years. In 2008, we moved into our new church at 1308 W. Omega. We are congregationally governed by our elected officials. We strive to provide opportunities of study, worship and service for all age groups. We are an open and friendly fellowship in which we seek to help everyone become the person God would have them to be.
Opportunities for study and worship:
Sunday School at 9:45 a.m.
Worship at 10:55 a.m.